Sunday, June 24, 2012

"Use Your Stash" Challenge Week 1

Mandy's "Use Your Stash" Challenge Week #1 Project


Items used from my stash:
Stella Paper Collection from Close to my Heart
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close to my Heart
Just for You Stamp set from Close to my Heart

Tonight I was inspired by a crafty friend of mine, Jayma Malme from http://jaymamalme.blogspot.com/

Jayma did a video on a Close to my Heart card she made with a few very simple supplies and a cool stamp set that I have had for a while and have been meaning to play with. So I decided to challenge myself and make this my week #1 project and see if I could duplicate her card and have it look half way decent. To my surprise it was actually really easy to do, only took me maybe 5 minutes.

For information on the supplies I used in this card please check out my other blog at:
http://mandydesigns.blogspot.com/

You are also always welcome to send me an email with any questions you may have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment