Friday, June 22, 2012

Cricut Cartridge Storage Solution!

Just finished putting together several of our Cricut Cartridge Storage Boxes. I have a limited quantity available. The cartridges DO NOT come with the box; they are in the photo merely to give you an idea of what it looks like with the cartridges in it. I LOVE my box and it makes taking all my cartridges to crops a whole lot easier! Each box can hold around 72 cartridges and comes with:
  • the box
  • the clear plastic dividers
  • all the Velcro you will need
  • and I even added some extra dividers and Velcro pieces

I am asking $30 for each box. Just imagine how much space this box will save for you in your scrap space!



To any of you who are planning on coming to our yard sale next weekend (SO excited for it...there is going to be ALOT of awesome scrapbook deals there....send me an email for the address if you are interested in coming) and would like one or more of these boxes you are welcome to pick them up at the yard sale and avoid having to pay shipping. Also, for an additional $5 I can print all your labels for you and you can pick them up with your box. To anyone wanting to have one shipped I could of course ship the labels for the same $5 + shipping. The box doesn't weight a lot.....very light weight and space saving.

I only have a small quantity available right now so be sure to snatch one up before they are gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment