Sunday, December 1, 2013

25 Days of Christmas- Day 1 Christmas Cards


Hello Bloggers and welcome to 25 Days of Christmas. We will be posting for 25 days of Christmas all different ideas from Christmas cards, gift ideas, crafts for children to enjoy, just to name a few. Come back each day to see what we do!

Today we are doing Christmas Cards! It is now December 1st and we all are preparing to send out our Christmas cards. Here is a fun snowflake card that I made that reminds me so much of my Grandpa. 
I hope you enjoy today's projects and come back tomorrow for a new project to view. 



Supplies that I used:
kraft cardstock
dark brown cardstock
rhinestones
glossy accents (to attach rhinestones)
Martha Stewart snowflake stamps
Close to My Heart Cocoa ink pad
"Seasons Greetings" sentiment stamp
brown envelope 


You are now on to Dana's Blog : http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/


  *** Ladies Hopping with us Today***




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, I love the embellishments and the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete