Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Thank You Grandpa!



I would like to start off our new blog buy taking this opportunity to share with you all one of my favorite dolls I have ever made. I made this doll of my Grandpa for my Mom as a surprise. We started Scrappykins several years ago after he passed away and I was very excited to get this doll made in his memory. Thank you Grandpa for always being there when we needed you and we hope to continue to make you proud of us! 

Do you have a family member you would like to remember in your scrapbooks?
Contact us at: scrappykins@yahoo.com

We would love to work something out for you!

2 comments:

  1. I want one of these for a friend but with a John Deer Hat. Can you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make it in a hat that is the color of their hats, not sure I am allowed to use their logo. But I am sure I can make something for you that looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete